Perry Hall Presbyterian Church was founded in 1956 through the faith and vision of Rev. Tate and members of Hamilton Presbyterian Church. The church outgrew the brick house as well as an expanded garage (currently Fellowship Hall) and built the current main building in 1964. As we celebrate over 50 years as a church family, we continue to reach out to our community and many places in the world sharing God’s love through Christ.
Our diverse family and welcoming atmosphere promotes spiritual growth and opportunities to serve others. We demonstrate God’s love through action.